Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My comradeship towards the kind of people I want in my life has one supreme demand - they must learn to be themselves when they are with anyone around them(mostly people change their viewpoints with the kind of people they be with - so I tag them 'chamaeleons').This is possible only if they realize the importance of 'I' in their lives.They must hold their happiness as a supremacy over anyone elses' happiness,that they must live for themselves only.But the kind of people I usually meet take into account the entire viewpoint of others objectives before they express their views to them.They have this intimidating fear of the other person getting hurt by their straightforward hard viewpoints.So as to prevent the other person from entering into any kind of abomination,they sincerely disguise their true feelings and enter into a hypocoristic world.There are few others who do this to appease others,practicing their complaisant behaviour without thinking.It's like being blinded by the light,but mind u it is very temporary.This kind of fakeness can never last long.Such people possess nothing,,no consciousness.So sooner or later their actions betray their intentions.Their contradictions act as a limelight and justify their actions.

8 comments:

  1. Well,there is too much randomness in your writing.Almost as if its a spilling over of emotions.
    A little bit of structure could make this a well written piece,but then again I could be intruding your very own private space :)

    So,Yikes and Adios :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i would have to agree on the writing part. I know what you are generally talking about since we've discussed them but for an outsider it is confusing.

    True one should never alter their innate being but one must understand where,when and with who, you can express certain aspects to yourself..its a very important skill. Its different from being a phoney wannabe..
    and true.. depth in character is reverence deserving..but most people will not unleash that aspect to themselves easily. It is generally felt as a sign of weakness or something so ideally speaking one should not judge others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sbheathvan:)
    u r right in saying that expressing certain aspects of ourselves to others is a very important skill which should be managed with great precision...
    being in a group of people i am totally disinterested in,i jus happen to listen to their views and amuse myself;but never participate in the conversation(unless compelled,which mostly i am during the initial few stages)and start contradicting my own views jus to involve myself with others.
    ol i ask for is only this one thing,which is like such a rare quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do not have to contradict your views.One should never try to change themselves for others. you can try to drive conversation in other directions or make light fun of it. everyone is different,i guess ine should simply respect that, some may seem superficial. But if you give people enough time and patience they will almost always end up surprising you(randy pausch).

    ReplyDelete
  5. sbheathvan:)
    i agree:)
    but i don think u get what i am trying to put forth...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment to me has somehow been deleted?

    Your views are poignant and quite relevant ,in these surroundings we work and live in if you know what I mean :)

    Structure might really help the cause along for any of those "multiplicity in character" dillholes around you,who stumble upon your blog!

    Sticking for your principles is good and rare,though change shouldn't be shunned for the sake of rigidity.

    For example I HATED Coldplay and Bach on principle,but I have changed :)

    And don't be so bleak,kid.There's always hope around that corner :)

    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. rohan:)
    I very well know what ya mean...
    i definitely acknowledge changes and even respect them if they are worth my beliefs
    and as for getting hope around the corner
    ho!ho!ho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I get the point you are trying to put. I was just trying to project the sliver of hope that lies in the annoying situation.
    Remind me to tell you about dear some dude(though not absolutely relevant)

    And for Roshan congratulations on not hating Bach any more. You have gained enlightenment in my perspective :P :)

    ReplyDelete

Anything false could never hurt me nd I never allow the truth to hurt me
So write whateva is dre in ur minds...